Low Back Pain
Visited other providers with no resolution?
Been labeled with disc herniation, disc bulge, sciatica or pinched nerve?
Causes of Lower Back Pain Can Include:
- Muscle strains or sciatica
- Day to day activities at your job such as lifting, pulling and slouching at a desk
- A heavy bag
- Physical activities/work outs
- Bad posture
- Herniated disk
- Other Chronic Conditions
Low Back Pain Treatment*
About Dr. Phipps – Soft Tissue Specialist
- Dr. Phipps graduated 1st in his class and is an expert at diagnosis and treatment of low back pain.
- With over 10+ years of experience, Dr. Phipps has witnessed many labels given to low back pain and self-diagnosing your condition or relying on ineffective treatments such as stretching, exercises, foam rolling, and massage will only delay the appropriate treatment that you actually need and make your condition worse.
Low Back Pain Resolved after 12 Years of Pain – Brian
Avoid Lower Back Pain with Sit-Slide-Lean
Is it better to sit up straight or lean back? If you are experiencing lower back pain after sitting, it may have to do with your posture. Sit-Slide-Lean is the mantra that you should repeat every time to avoid back pain after sitting. Sit down, slide your butt all the way back, then lean back […]
Avoid Back Pain by Avoiding Sit-Ups
Sit-ups have been a staple of many fitness programs. However it has been know for quite sometime in the rehab community that sit-ups place a tremendous amount of stress on your low back. The dangers of sit-ups have finally hit mainstream with the Canadian Armed Forces removing it from their fitness test and now a push for […]
*Please note that every patient is different. These tips and guides are for educational purposes only, and do not substitute for medical advice. Please consult with a medical or healthcare provider, such as Dr. Phipps, for specific diagnosis and treatment advice.