Meet our doctor
Dr. James Phipps, DC
Education & Expertise
- Graduated in 2010 from New York Chiropractic College with his Doctorate of Chiropractic.
- Earned a 4.0 GPA through Chiropractic school graduating first in his class.
- In 2010 began post-doctorate training in the diagnosis and conservative treatment of muscle, nerve, and joint problems through the Integrative Diagnosis system.
- Full body certified Integrative Diagnosis provider (Low back & hips, neck & back, upper extremity, and lower extremity).
- Travels to Boston and Chicago 1-2x a month for continued training and education to learn the most innovative and practical solutions for pain.
Restore and maintain our patients’ long-term health.