Step 1: Consultation
Meet directly with Dr. Phipps to discuss the details of your pain. We want to make sure you will be a good fit for our specialized care. If you are then you can move to step 2.
Step 2: Examination, Diagnosis and Report of Findings.
We take all the information collected during the consultation and build an examination tailored to your specific problem. At the end of the examination we will have all of the relevant information to establish a complete and accurate diagnosis. The appointment will finish off with a complete explanation of your condition and what we need to do to fix your problem.
Step 3: Treatment
The treatment that you need will depend on your diagnosis. A common problem that we find in our patients that is either misdiagnosed or poorly treated is muscle adhesion.
If you are interested in learning more follow along below.
Muscles are responsible for stabilizing and supporting your joints. If they don’t function properly, then pain, tendinitis, tears, disc problems and degeneration can follow.
The #1 problem that develops in muscles are ADHESIONS.
Below is a model representation of what an adhesion will do to your muscle.
- Forms from the stress and strain of life (anyone can develop adhesion).
- Makes your muscles weaker and less flexible.
- Are misdiagnosed or completely missed all the time.
- Makes stretching, exercise, foam rolling and other treatments ineffective (Adhesion needs to be corrected first!)
- Is fixable with expert treatment (see below).
See how adhesions are treated in our office.