Been struggling to lift your arms over your head?
Been diagnosed with bursitis, rotator cuff tear, tendonitis, or impingement?
Shoulder Pain Overview
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has a wide and versatile range of motion that it gets from the rotator cuff. When something is wrong with your shoulder, it hinders your ability to move freely and can cause pain and discomfort. If you have damaged or swollen tendons or bones around the rotator cuff, it may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over tyour head.
Shoulder Pain Treatment*
Conditions we treat (not limited to):
- Tendon degeneration
- Rotator cuff injury/tear
- Bicep tendonitis
- If you have been told that trigger points or “knots” are contributing to your problem, you will want to schedule a consultation.
- If you don’t see your condition listed, use our online contact form to see if you should schedule a consultation.
- Overuse (exercise, work, sports, hobbies)
- Trauma (sports or a fall)
- Using pain medication to cover up pain. (Making your condition worse and more chronic)
- Using stretching and exercise as a form of treatment without a proper diagnosis
Tim’s Shoulder Pain Relief Journey
At-Home Mobility Screen
If you have shoulder pain when lifting your arms or have failed this mobility assessment, click below to sign up for a consultation to relieve your shoulder pain for good.
Experiencing Shoulder Pain When Lifting Your Arm?
Do you feel a sharp pain in your shoulder when you lift your arm? You haven’t had a recent injury, so you are wondering why this is happening. You’re not alone! This is a common and often debilitating problem for many people. Symptoms of Shoulder Pain The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that gives you […]
*Please note that every patient is different. These tips are for educational purposes only, and do not substitute for medical advice. Please consult with a medical or healthcare provider, such as Dr. Phipps, for specific diagnosis and treatment advice.