Elbow pain can be a very frustrating and chronic condition, especially when improperly managed. Many of our patients receive inaccurate diagnoses and ineffective treatments from other health professionals prior to visiting our office. They even sometimes seek help from internet guided self treatments which has often resulted in elbow pain lasting for months or even years. Dr. Phipps is a soft tissue specialist and has specialized training in the examination, diagnosis, and treatment of elbow pain. When you have pain it can be difficult to determine which specialist to see first. We eliminate your uncertainty by requiring all potential patients to start with a consultation. This consultation is a brief visit with the doctor to determine if you are in the right place and would benefit from his care. Dr. Phipps always keeps consultation times available for new patients, so you won’t have to delay the proper treatment any further.
Additional Resources: 5 Tips for Elbow Pain
CONDITIONS WE TREAT (NOT LIMITED TO):
- Tendon degeneration
- Golfers elbow
- Tennis elbow
- Lateral epicondylitis
- Medial epicondylitis
- If you have been told trigger points or “knots” are contributing to your problem, you will want to schedule a consultation.
- If you don’t see your condition listed, use our online contact form to see if you should schedule a consultation.
COMMON CAUSES OF ELBOW PAIN:
- Overuse (computer work, exercise, sports, hobbies)
- Trauma (sports or a fall)
- Using pain medication to cover up pain (Making your condition worse and chronic)
- Using stretching, exercises, or straps as a form of treatment without a proper diagnosis
GET RELIEF NOW
To schedule a consultation, please call us at (716) 629-3100 or take advantage of our convenient online form
Level 5 (Full Body) Provider