Visited other providers with no resolution?
Been labeled with tennis elbow, an adhesion, tendonitis or golfer’s elbow?
Let’s get you back to normal life.
- Dr. Phipps graduated 1st in his class and is an expert at diagnosis and treatment of elbow pain.
- With over 10+ years of experience, Dr. Phipps has witnessed many labels given to elbow pain and tennis elbow. Self-diagnosing your condition or relying on ineffective treatments such as stretching, exercises and massage will only delay the appropriate treatment you need and make your condition worse.
At-Home Tennis Elbow Screen
Elbow, Forearm & Hand Mobility Screen
- Place forearm on wall.
- Put all 4 fingers and wrist into extension.
- Don’t use excessive force.
- 65° of finger extension (while maintaining wrist extension)
- Pain free and easy
- Minimal Stretching
- Less than 65° of finger extension (shaded red area on image)
- Pain, pinching, or significant stretching
If you failed this screen, click below to sign up for a consultation to get rid of your elbow pain for good.
Brief Example of Treatment
5 Tips to Make Your Elbow Pain Go Away…and Stay Away
Start with an accurate and complete diagnosis from a soft tissue specialist. There are many causes of elbow pain. Two of the most common diagnoses are adhesion and tendon degeneration. Adhesion forms from overuse and is the most common cause of pain and stiffness in the elbow. Learn more about adhesion here. Tendon degeneration also occurs from […]